• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Cool wiring product

malibu Dan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I remember somebody posted about these awhile ago.. looks like it would be handy..

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I'm going to give them a try I think. Looks like it would be much easier than leaning into a storage locker and wishing I had 2 extra hands to solder something.

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I use these and they are very finicky with the heat. I finally dialed in my smd station and they work good with that but they suck with my dremel propane hand heat tool.

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I never knew these existed. I custom wire polarized plugs on lots of chandeliers and other lighting products for our business. Thanks for finding these. Hopefully they'll save me some time, and should be pretty easy to use on site too

I just found and ordered this kit on Amazon. Was a better price per piece.

https://www.amazon.com/Connectors-Camtek-Electrical-Waterproof-Automotive/dp/B07C3MJV3T/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1533330267&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=solder+seal+wire+connectors&dpPl=1&dpID=514Rf3rKuGL&ref=plSrch

BlkGS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My dad showed me an ad for these today. I dont see what these do that butt crimps dont do easier.

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
My dad showed me an ad for these today. I dont see what these do that butt crimps dont do easier.
Butt crimps don't solder.

—Яiвs>

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length

BlkGS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Butt crimps don't solder.
This product sounds like it's going to result in a cold solder anyways. Sounds like all it does is wrap around the wires, not fully saturate the whole area like a true solder joint. This would be effectively the same as a crimp.