• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Coolant line isn't discharging/ 2019 FSH190

Doug19FSH190

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I only have 13 hours on the boat. We put 8 hours on it in the last warm period and stored for 4 months. We broke it out tested everything and worked fine. We did a long bay trip with no issues then we got home. It sat for an hour and I came outside to flush the motor and there is no coolant discharge during flushing. There are no overheating warnings but I shut the process down immediately! Is this a warranty matter? Or is there a maintenance fix someone is aware of? Thank you guys for your help!

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
From the indicator lines on the side of the boat or the exhaust at the back ?

Doug19FSH190

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Nothing from the indicator on the side. When I turn the valve on to run water through the flush it spits a bit of water then nothing.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It's not uncommon for water pressure from hose to not be strong enough to work the indicator line as long as it's dumping out the back and no alarm you're ok,

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You might consider a "flush" valve to force all the water to the engine instead of some back feeding out the inlet at the nozzle,

Look in the faq for "how the cooling water flows" it's a different engine but same principle

Doug19FSH190

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
It concerns me because it usually does flow when Im flushing. Im new to the jetboaters realm so anything out of the ordinary jumps out at me.... But Ill drop it in the water in the next few days to see if it discharges then. Again thank you for your help!