• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Costco HO GTX tube

richp5

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just an FYI - Didn't see this posted but just in case Costco has the HO GTX four person tube out for sale now. The only difference appears to be the color scheme and perhaps the price. I turned mine in at the end of last season after three years due to a leak and they gave me a full refund. I paid $179 and now it's $217 including rope & pump. Good tube and with the ability to return it due to repair makes it an even better purchase. Sorry, too lazy to post the you tube video from the other site. As both my kids have moved away to college won't replace it but it's stable and highly recommended to a family. I won't be without as I have three other tubes to use when needed.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We have both the 3 person and 4 person HO tubes (gotta carry a backup). Love them and the Costco return policy.

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We just bought one! Can't wait to use it.
Happy to hear of that awesome return policy.

TexasTea

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I bought this sucker a few weeks back and just found out reading this post you can return it? What's the policy for this or the limitations?! Thanks for the info!

maboat

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've had one for several years too. Its a great tube and very well built, but it is HUGE and is quite a task packing and unpacking it on the boat. The kids do love it though...

Detonate

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I've had one for several years too. Its a great tube and very well built, but it is HUGE and is quite a task packing and unpacking it on the boat. The kids do love it though...
Yeah, I'd like to get rid of mine and get a more reasonably sized tube... Hate dealing with that damn thing. And I think mines even a tiny bit smaller than yours....