• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Cover arrived today after been in backorder for 2 weeks

SgtBFGunner

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I've been told that the Yami cover is "breathable". The crazy thing, with it being black, it gets friggin hot under there! (Florida sun.)
If weather is nice I open all the hatches and let her air out. If time is up and I need to cover it, so be it.

Tyler Hallock

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Does anyone have the link for the cover. I can’t seem to find one anywhere for the 210 sport

Tyler Hallock

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Ok, was a little confusing based on the picture they have up right now. Ordering mine now thanks.

HABANEROTE

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Cover in the link pic is not the right cover...

HABANEROTE

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
why do you say that? Its the one I bought and fits perfectly
The picture in the website is a YAMAHA 242 LIMITED S not an FSH 210... that's all...