• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Cover recommendations for 2021 AR190

Southernerd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Probably picking up a 2021 AR190 within the next week. It has no cover and I will need one. I don't care the brand and don't mind putting down the tower if necessary. I just need something to cover the boat.

d_coyne1984

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I would order the factory cover from Yamaha. It's not cheap, but fits like a glove, is easy to install, and is really good quality. Mine lasted for 4 summers out in the sun before it started to dry rot.

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Factory cover is the way to go, mine is from 2015 and still going strong.

Maccam26

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
i have a seal skin , their top of the line and like it for static cover, ordered their pole too. I don't tow with a cover, only use it to cover if i store at a campground or marina on trips. at home mine is in garage. but it is super easy to put on and off, fits great was under $200

Southernerd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
i have a seal skin , their top of the line and like it for static cover, ordered their pole too. I don't tow with a cover, only use it to cover if i store at a campground or marina on trips. at home mine is in garage. but it is super easy to put on and off, fits great was under $200
Do you have a tower on your boat?

Maccam26

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
No tower but I’m sure it would fit with the tower

Maccam26

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Maccam26

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Attached pics on how it fits on the SX

Maccam26

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks. Looks like there's enough room to fit a folder tower. I appreciate it.
yeah welcome, i had the pole setup really high in that picture, i really do think the tower will easily fit if you go this direction. It comes with a nice storage bag and easy to fold into it .