• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Covers

BlkGS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It appears the oem covers are back ordered indefinitely now. So what are people doing as an alternative for these now?

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It appears the oem covers are back ordered indefinitely now. So what are people doing as an alternative for these now?
About the only other options are to watch the forum for a decent used one or to have one custom made if you can't find a new OE one.

HawaiiBreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It seems like I go through a cover per year as they disintegrate in the UV. I bought generics for the last 2 seasons and when Amazon sent me a feedback card about the latest one I rated it poor and said it wouldnt make a year. That prompted the Seller to contact me and send me another gratis so right now I'm doubling up. The old on top of the new. Ugly and time consuming but it's working.

meaningreen

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I went to this site to order a custom trailer cover when the mooring covers were out. Comes with a decent warranty. They have the 210 and 230 versions. The one I ordered was for a 2006 AR210 but it fit my 2011 AR210. Website is a bit frustrating to navigate but they have several different materials to pick from. Mine took only a couple weeks as it's custom made. Had it for one season and worked great. Prices have gone up a lot since I got mine in June. I got the sunbrella one and only paid $650ish for it.

Overton