• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Cruiser 258 Bowrider

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Honestly if i go prop it's gonna be this
Douglas-Marine-Skater-models.640px-560x281.jpg
Or something like this in concept.
thumb.jpg

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The closest boat I have found to a true compromise to a CC is Sea Fox has a boat called the 249 Avenger is is made on their 24 ft offshore hull but still has a cool wrap around seating set up in the front. Sea Hunt also makes the same thing the call it the Edge. The Sea Hunt model has a side side dive door which is really nice.
@robert843 I have also recently found the Edgewater 245cx and 248cx is a nice crossover dual counsel bowrider/fishing boat, looks really nice with Hard T-Top and design.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@robert843 I have also recently found the Edgewater 245cx and 248cx is a nice crossover dual counsel bowrider/fishing boat, looks really nice with Hard T-Top and design.
I have looked at those before they are very nice but 100k+ price tag ran me off of it lol. The key west 239 dfs is a very similar layout at about 30k+ less then the edgewater version. The 239dfs has wrap around seating in the rear which is a very nice feature.