• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Current Water Temps In Your Area?

Excuse the stupid question but... the digital temp reading I thought was air temp not water temp, am I wrong? Can't believe the lake water temp was 78 degrees this weekend

@Belleville_Boater It is water temp. Taken on the transducer on the back of your hull. BTW I am buying the exact same boat as you have except with the galv trailer. How do you like it?

@Belleville_Boater It is water temp. Taken on the transducer on the back of your hull.
Good to know, THANKS :) @Englewoodcowboy . I learned something new today then about the boat, I was wondering that last night while we were out.

BTW I am buying the exact same boat as you have except with the galv trailer. How do you like it?
I love it and very happy with the black and yellow graphics, get many compliments on it while I'm out. This is my first jetboat from going stern drive and glad I made the change and DEFINITELY glad I went with the 212X. I think you'll be more then happy with the engine upgrade based on the differences I seen. :winkingthumbsup"

Not to change subject but 90+°!? Wowza that is awesome!!! We are at 75° and I thought I was content hahahaha

We reached 95° this past week at Falls Lake, NC but the rain we had made it fall back to 91° this weekend.

I don't know about you @bronze_10 but I'm so thankful that Falls gets so hot. I am a WARM water guy. BTW, I think I saw you at Sandling on Sat.

90+ water temps you can keep...I wouldn't ever go to that lake...except in the winter!

I don't know about you @bronze_10 but I'm so thankful that Falls gets so hot. I am a WARM water guy. BTW, I think I saw you at Sandling on Sat.
I was there... trying to figure out the anchor buddy in the wind with a boat full of family that had no idea what to do.... we didn't stay at sandling long cause my mother was getting hot.. lol so we left.. was that you in the other yammi at the boat beach?

Yeah, we stayed a little while longer and then visited a quiet cove in the skinny part for a couple of hours. A storm blew in suddenly and we zipped over to the New Light bridge to take shelter. It was an exciting 20 minutes maneuvering the boat under the bridge with the wind, rain and lightning.

When we left sandling we rode for a bit and then they were ready to go... I went a head and pulled the boat out and went home... I was tired after having to do everything all day.. I hate I didn't get to speak to u.. I have not met anyone from this forum.in person yet...

I saw 93-95 degrees on Lake Wateree SC this past weekend. Its that kinda warm that when you jump in makes ya think "did i just pee while jumping"

Back