• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Cushion 2007 sx210

MacR

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey over there,
I am searching for a cushion. Does someone know where I can order one? Used will be fine but a new one is also ok.
In Germany there is no dealer and I dont know where to order it.
Thanks for help
I also need a part of the starbord jet but there is no dealer who can give me Informations about parts and where to buy. 😕

Attachments

MacR

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hm, nobody knows?
Can someone tell me the name or partnumber of that jetpump Part?
Does enybody know if there is a jetski with the same Part?
In Germany no dealer can help me because they have no partlists for Jetboats.
So I need to order it in US or have to find out if there is a jetski with the same Part.

MacR

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hmm, did realy noone know if it is the right Part? I don't want to order it, ship it to Germany and two or more weeks later arrives a part that does not fit. 😕