• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Custom Fender Covers Completed!

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
So I have had large fenders for my boat and every time I used them they would scuff the finish on the side of my boat. My mother in law is a very good seamstress so I had her make me some custom covers. I haven't had a chance to use them yet but they turned out really nice.20160327_171219.jpg 20160327_171231.jpg 20160327_171242.jpg

Dhow

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Wow that looks awesome Looks like mom just got a seat on boat I have put 3m clear shield on boat so bumpers don't harm gel coat

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Wow that looks awesome Looks like mom just got a seat on boat I have put 3m clear shield on boat so bumpers don't harm gel coat
I didn't even think about that! That's a great idea! Did you have to do a lot of it? Whole side of the boat around rub rail? Depending on how we are tying up I might have different placement of the fenders.

Dhow

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I did very little bumper only hits at the top few inches the rest hangs away from boat. When the boat makes full contact the bumper does not move. To answer your question 4x4 area. I'm in a wet slip all summer.image.jpeg