• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Custom Koozies, Bags, Stickers

robbo3

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My wife has been doing a lot of custom printing lately and opened an Etsy shop that focuses on the Beach / Lake/ Boating Lifestyle. If you're interested in custom accessories with your name, or your boat's name on them, check it out: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanSeaDesigns?ref=hdr_shop_menu

If you have a custom graphic or boat lettering that you would like printed, drop me a note and I can have her contact you separately for exchanging images and pricing.

captras

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Nice idea, would like to see a koozy option with a sport boat rather than a pontoon boat.

robbo3

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice idea, would like to see a koozy option with a sport boat rather than a pontoon boat.
Good call, I'll put in the request for you.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@robbo3 ... great idea!! I'll be sending a message about putting my boat name on some coozies. Do you t-shirts also?

robbo3

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@captras - Sport boat option has been added

@Jim Robeson - Yes, she'll do t-shirts also. She put one up a sample today that she'll customize to Lake/City, send a note through her store for a shirt with your boat name.

Top Bottom