• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

CWB's great boating tips....

Williamsone46

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length

This one is my favorite! I sent it to all my friend's.

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I think I saw that chick driving on the highway today!!!.....Too Funny!

mrmeaniemeateaterman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
That is my wife driving the boat I swear. I have somehow managed to learn to wakeboard while she zig-zags at every speed between 4-40. I usually end up just letting go because she is going so slow I am sinking. As soon as she gets back to me she is all proud because "I got some really good pictures of you that time. Already got them up on Facebook".......o_O Meanwhile my 8 year old is just standing there shaking his head in shame. At least he feels my pain.