• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Dallas peeps...what's up with temps in the 50's and 60s?

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Can't remember a Memorial Day potentially so cool...

and wet

Same up here.

It sucks...

Went for a 4 mile walk at lunch and had to put a jacket on! Holy crap this is crazy.

Was going to try and hit the lake tonight but ended up working later than expected.....earlier when I told the wife about the potential lake plans she said "I'll pack jackets"

Jackets, what?!?!???!!!!

Silly weather.

It's nuts and I can't stand it! Have we even had a day that's hit 90 yet? The lakes are going to be cold till July.

@PEARCE , but that 105 degree day in July, that cold water is going to feel sooooooo goood.

:)

More rain coming....we had over 2" yesterday. Sunday during the day forecast looks like a monsoon and rain off an on all weekend.

On my way into the office yesterday I stopped by the marina on the south side of Lake Grapevine....crazy looking, just absolutely crazy looking. Think that lake is 12 or 14 feet high. They had setup a temporary path so you could get to the docks/marina but everything else was underwater.

Just looked at the 10 day forecast and 10 more days of no sunshine and more rain.

I guess I start working on mods while the rain continues. :)

I'm starting to get really pissed now! At this point I feel like I should grow a long beard, wear a robe, and start collecting 2 of each animal species to load up on the Yama-ark.......

Come Sunday we may need an ark, especially to the north of DFW.

texas-ark.jpg

Lake Texoma predicted to overflow
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers predicts water will reach the spillway sometime Monday.
That prediction was made without further precipitation that is expected this weekend.
LakesOnline_LakeLevel (1).png

Given the size of Texoma and the elevation over conservation pool, there is enough water for a totally new huge lake.

Lewisville is also close to spilling over this wonderful Memorial Weekend...

First Uncontrolled Spill From Lake Lewisville In 8 Years Is Possible

LakesOnline_LakeLevel (2).png

Sell it, hell, we will give it to them for free, just take it soon! Brrr, I turned the heat back on!

Looks like a Memorial Day weekend sitting looking at the lake. Monday is a possibility. I just hate being on the lake and watching the clouds wondering about the right time to head in.

Back