• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

DawgDaze is in da building!!

DawgDaze

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey guys!
I'm here, finally. Looking forward to getting to know everybody! I'm really excited about the new site.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome aboard. I truly believe you should consider upgrading to a 242 and returning that 230 to Mel :D

DawgDaze

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
LOL. That was a labor of love making that drive to Texas and back but it was worth every second of it.
We were fortunate enough to find one of the most CLEANEST and well maintained boat up for sale.
I look forward to FLYING to Texas and visiting Mel and his NEW boat!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Welcome aboard Danny! We had a welcome thread going you might find. Gonna be a tough sell for Clara. Writing a check to uncle sam this year for $8K!!! Her working and the equity distribution pushed me two tax brackets! UGH. It won't last, it is a one time thing to make up for loss of pension, which it doesn't do, but certainly is better than nothing! But some younger guys are spending it. I think Jaws called it Blood Money! But it gets put into investments to give us a way to live in retirement. That meeting with the accountant was today. So I really have to come up with some creative way to get her on board with another boat.

Anyway, glad both you and Cheryl have joined us here!

Magic

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome aboard Danny! Rather late I know, but welcome to you and Cheryl none the less!

DawgDaze

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome aboard Danny! Rather late I know, but welcome to you and Cheryl none the less!
Thank you very much! It is a pleasure to be here!