• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Daytona Boat Show FSH 190

Big Joe

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Daytona boat show

Last edited:

Danielmailin

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
@Big Joe the grady white 191 ce hands down, if price is not an option (over 50k).
Great bay boat/off shore, high quality and good resale value.

Billy Marlin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I went ahead and got mine on order!! Supposed to be here within a month.

Billy Marlin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
$31,499 For the FSH Deluxe + tax then adding on the console by www.jetboatpilot.com so they can ram mount the Helix 9 SI GPS and the riptide terrova ST trolling motor on the front. Since 90% of my fishing will be on the ledges of KY Lake having the ability to have my trolling motor follow the contours of the GPS that combo is the best choice. I really like the anchor hold on the terrova so when the current is rolling I don't have to anchor or try to hold the boat in position.

I am sure my wife is really going to enjoy the swim platform for laying out and hot summer days floating on the lake. Already planning a trip back down to the Florida pan handle to hit some reds this spring. Can't decide if we are going to go to Gulf Shores or back to St. Marks.

Billy Marlin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I did find out that the price is with the painted trailer which I am trying to decide if I want to upgrade or not. My boat will only see the ocean maybe twice a year so I just don't know that justifies the extra price of upgrading the trailer to aluminum. I did get the riptide trolling motor just because it will be submerged in salt water during my Florida trips and the price difference was not that much.

Danielmailin

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
All of the above + canva cover, no 5 gallon bucket.
As for how does the boat trailer? I have an 04 F150 and if I compare it to my previous 23' Donzy, you can't tell is back there. The boat weights 2130 lbs, which is about 20 pounds more then a SX190.

I hope I covered all of your questions.