• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Dead stop to full throttle

Slugger55

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
@PapaBear I had an issue earlier on with the locking nut on my impeller coming off at 4 hours.. So, with that being said, I believe that the dealer had to pull the plates off in order to fix my issue and resealed it properly. Maybe that is why I am not having your issue.

PapaBear

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
@PapaBear I had an issue earlier on with the locking nut on my impeller coming off at 4 hours.. So, with that being said, I believe that the dealer had to pull the plates off in order to fix my issue and resealed it properly. Maybe that is why I am not having your issue.
I remember that...I checked mine right after reading your post a while back. Thanks

luanders

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Water test with BRP rep on weds. I'm going to wakeboard or ski and will have major cav issues. Will post go pro vid. Hoping for buy back options. Marine max offered trade in on nautique already or a twin 200 215