• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Dealers in Florida

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@2nazt which dealer was it and how did it go today?

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@robert843 bummer news with our new ski purchase in November and numbers not matching on trade in they offered very little for a brand new ski with 8 hours so we are going to buckle down and private sale and plan now to purchase in November this year for a 16 maybe. I am loving the white and green.

I guess the old saying buy your second boat first, when we were buying the ski I looked to my wife and said I want a boat, we should have just waited. Now I have to see if someone would mind a passenger to Bimini and lending a slip in Ft. Lauderdale, for us to hook the ski too. I free dive and could get us fish....

Retired37

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Talk to Will at Jet Boat Pilot; I am sure he can point you in the right direction.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@2nazt Port St. Lucie is on the east coast right? I think Greater Yamaha in West Palm is a solid dealer with a good reputation. Also Boater's Exchange in Rockledge is good too. Also if you want to head towards Orlando we have another dealer in northeastern Orlando, BMC Boats. All three of these dealers are Yamaha dealers and have done business with us for years. You really can't go wrong with either of them. For overall best customer service and least amount of drive time see the guys at Greater Yamaha in West Palm. Speak to Carrington, the owner and tell him that Will from JetBoatPilot sent you. He will set you up with a knowledgeable salesman. I can't promise massive discounts, but I can tell you th

SoFla David

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If you are willing to drive 2-3 hours south, Check out Riva Motorsports in Miami, or Key Largo.

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks everyone I'm actually working on a deal for an ar230 thank you for all the input though.