• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Dealers in the San Antonio/Austin area

Derekj

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Other
Greetings , I live on Lake Mcqueeney and am looking at purchasing a 255xd . All the dealers listed on the Yamaha website around me don’t seem to carry this model let alone any boats. It has been frustrating trying to find one where I can actually see one in person. Any suggestions? Thanks

yall_mahaw

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
No affiliation and not sure exactly where you are located but the dealer in Waco has one - 255XD Waco

Joshua Miller

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252XE
Boat Length
My oldest son and my wife’s family lives over where you are. I was there last summer and saw a 255XD docked there as I drove over the bridge. Lake looked awful weedy to have a Yamaha on there—do you see them out a lot?

Derekj

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Other
My oldest son and my wife’s family lives over where you are. I was there last summer and saw a 255XD docked there as I drove over the bridge. Lake looked awful weedy to have a Yamaha on there—do you see them out a lot?
Yeah, I have seen it around. There are a bunch of Lillie’s around treasure island but not further up. The lake has also been lowered by 3 foot for the past few years. Now it is down a further 12 feet for the next year and a half for wall and gate replacement.

Derekj

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Other
No affiliation and not sure exactly where you are located but the dealer in Waco has one - 255XD Waco
Thanks for the heads up. I like the interior color and hope they can get a slate blue.