• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

deep fried

tacoma

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I have been doing this for a while, so I thought I would share. Get a semi boneless ham and drop in deep fryer like a turkey. Let it get a nice crust. I usually let it get blackened. Makes the most tender moist ham I ever ate!

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Sounds Awesome...I'm a firm believer that anything good is awesome deep fried.

tacoma

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
i also like to deep fry ribs, since i'm not good at barbecuing them. i buy a rack of baby rack and cut and separate individually. toss in the oil and cook about as long as wings. pull them then smother in barbecue sauce! quick and easy!

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Hmmm....deep fried ribs. Interesting :winkingthumbsup"

tacoma

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
and one more deep fried hits.....perogies! i have also deep fried corn on the cob, but you have to find a good seasoned batter. so it is still a work in progress.

billyb

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Have you ever deep fried a Milkly way (the one without nuts)? Sounds gross but it was awesome.

We also hard boil eggs and wrap them in sausage and deep fry...awesome as well.

I love smoking ribs too much to,even attempt to deep,fry them.

tacoma

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
never tried candy bars. been considering it, just unsure of batter and how. i understand it should be frozen. the hard boiled eggs sound awesome!

billyb

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Actually, the candy bar SHOULD NOT be frozen. You just toss it in the same oil you would to fry anything.