• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Depth finder plug location...

Cabin2010

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 Open ID
Boat Length
Our new 195 has the factory depth finder, it wasn't working. While checking it out I found it's not plugged in. But I can't find the plug in the harness anyone have a schematic they can send that shows the location of the plug. Thanks

Anyone? I cant find a schematic for this boat any place.. =0/

Anyone? I cant find a schematic for this boat any place.. =0/
I dont have the schematic but when I added the depth finder (mine didnt come with one) mine plugged into the plug right by the battery.. There was a cap on it if I remember correctly..

Ok i'll give a look there, and thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Ok after a indepth search of my engine compartment this is the only plug I found that is the same as the depth finder..... Prob is it three feet away of the finder and has no way of reaching it.... Does this look like your plug?

Attachments

• IMG_20210626_082801184.jpg
    IMG_20210626_082801184.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 28
Ok after a indepth search of my engine compartment this is the only plug I found that is the same as the depth finder..... Prob is it three feet away of the finder and has no way of reaching it.... Does this look like your plug?
Yes I took the white cap off and plugged my depth finder in there.. Mine depth finder had about a 3 ft cord that reached it with no problem.. Yours should too... Below is a pic of the transducer installed..

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Back