• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Derek Jeter The Jet Boater

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I bet he's gonna have to eat noodles for a week now. :eek:

eticket

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Nice 2015 212X, I am in good company!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wonder if the Yamaha is the dingy to a big yacht?
Yes we know that question all to well @Andy S lol but this time it appears to be his actual boat at his Tampa House the dock at his place doesn't appear to be big enough to hold a yatch of size large enough for the 212 to be a dingy. I'm assuming the waterfront 32,000 sqft home has enough living space to not need a yatch there lol. The dock appears with the lifts it has to hold a few skis and 2 mid size boats.
jeter-house-001.jpg

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The 2015 212X is a great boat.

I am more interested, however, in his 1990 Hannah Davis.

DJMattyT

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
That's the boat he uses to get to his real boat

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Who wants to bombard his home with JetBoaters footballs?

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Looks like his pool is big enough to handle his 212. Maybe we should invite him to the forum and give him some mod tips. Bet we could teach him a noodle trick or two. ;)

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'm sure he picked up the phone and said " hey, pick me up a small boat to toy around in here at the house" and this is just what his right hand man picked up for him. He probably has no idea about jet drive vs I/O, inboard, etc.

DJMattyT

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I'm sure he picked up the phone and said " hey, pick me up a small boat to toy around in here at the house" and this is just what his right hand man picked up for him. He probably has no idea about jet drive vs I/O, inboard, etc.
I'm not sure about that. I spent the second half of my boating vacation in a marina full of extremely wealthy boaters (my families 40" Sea Ray was the smallest there) and most of the people knew how to operate, clean and maintain their boat. Even a 240ft mega yacht had the owner driving around the tender (40ft center console) and he was perfect with it.

PaulyB

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I wonder if the FBI was investigating this, if they would let him off.... I'm sure Mr. Jeter didn't have the intent to go into the restricted waters....

Last edited:

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I wonder if they FBI was investigating this if they would let him off.... I'm sure Mr. Jeter didn't have the intent to go into the restricted waters....
I heard they are about to start investigating this as they just had some man power free up. They will let us know what they find in a few months they are trying to get the approval now for several hundred thousand dollars and 100 agents to do the investigation as to what his intent was.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'm digging the JetBoatPilot swim platform seat cushions on his transom.

IvanS

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I always knew he had good tastes ;)

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'm not sure about that. I spent the second half of my boating vacation in a marina full of extremely wealthy boaters (my families 40" Sea Ray was the smallest there) and most of the people knew how to operate, clean and maintain their boat. Even a 240ft mega yacht had the owner driving around the tender (40ft center console) and he was perfect with it.
you're probably right. I like to think so anyways. If I were him, I would be hands on and know everything there is to know about my boats. Only use a driver when I wanted to chill and have no worries.