• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Destin Florida Condo w/Boat Parking for Rent

InTooDeep

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I recently purchased a condo in Destin and the main reason we decided to buy this one was because I could park a boat along the canal right outside my back door. We just had the unit completely renovated and it is now listed with our property manager and on VRBO. In order to park a boat you’ll need a separate reservation through the complex and they collect the fee for that. You have to provide a copy of registration and proof of insurance. There is a launch ramp on site, but they currently do not allow trailer parking so you’ll have to find storage nearby.

ahenderson432

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Nice Place! Always wanted to check-out Destin, FL.

Except the Golf Pros like me shanking into the unit off the Green and Boats docked. lol.

InTooDeep

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Luckily we haven’t had or seen any issues with the golfers. It’s just a little 9 hole pitch and putt that runs through the community.

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
If you haven't already I would recommend finding somewhere close you can recommend to your guests for trailer parking. Making it easier on the guests and providing them with an estimated cost. I know when I am looking for somewhere to stay that is always a concern for me and if someone already has that info, I am more likely to book with them.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
nice place...... whats up with the Taxes and Fees. More than half of the room rate? Also what is fee for docking my boat there?

1705896069559.png

jacoviii

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Sand piper cove is a great place. We have stayed there 2 times. I'm wanting to make it a yearly thing.

jacoviii

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
If you haven't already I would recommend finding somewhere close you can recommend to your guests for trailer parking. Making it easier on the guests and providing them with an estimated cost. I know when I am looking for somewhere to stay that is always a concern for me and if someone already has that info, I am more likely to book with them.
I have a guy just down the street. We dropped our trailer off. He was great to work with too.

InTooDeep

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’m working on getting a list of places where trailers can be stored. As for taxes and fees, unfortunately everyone wants their share from the short term rental market. The cleaning fee is $175 per stay and then there is a $70 resort fee. The rest is all taxes.

InTooDeep

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
nice place...... whats up with the Taxes and Fees. More than half of the room rate? Also what is fee for docking my boat there?

View attachment 214030
The boat docking fee for short term is $25 a night for off peak season and $50 a night during peak season. Peak season is Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.