• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Destin trailer parking

kyle

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've searched all the previous posts and called about every marina and storage place I can. I need a place to store my empty AR195 trailer for a week in June. I have been unable to reach anyone at D&J dry storage which seemed to be a good option. Does anyone have any other leads? A storage solution in Destin stores trailers but only first come first served. Not sure what I will do if they are full since the condo won't let me keep it there. Thanks

Inthrustwetrust

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Could always try Niceville and Ft Walton beach. Niceville is north over the Mid Bay Bridge (there is a toll) but depending on where you are in Destin it’s not a long trip. Ft Walton is just west of Destin. Both are sizable residential areas, I’m sure there is something in one of those areas. Lots of people down here need a place to store there boats, and those are the two biggest residential areas around Destin, there a a bunch of long term storage places around with the military population, I would try them and ask if you can just do a week.

marcham

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
How about at the airport ? Try calling Lynx FBO.

14SX190

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If Niceville is close I have a member from Seadoo forum he may be able to help you out.
He has a tree cutting service and has some land at his house could store trailer for a few bucks or he loves 2 stroke go fast parts.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
If there's a Boat US store nearby give them a call. Sometimes they have storage yards like the one in West Palm.

kyle

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks guys. I'll check into some of these.

Inthrustwetrust

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks guys. I'll check into some of these.
If you get in a pinch drop me a message we can try to make something work. I live in the area ish and we can make something work that’s secure and better than finding a random shopping park.

kyle

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If you get in a pinch drop me a message we can try to make something work. I live in the area ish and we can make something work that’s secure and better than finding a random shopping park.
I may take you up on that. Im going to try to call some places on Tuesday after the holiday and see what I can find. I wouldn't want to put you out though.

Familyjetboat

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
When we visit the area we keep our boat in a slip at Adventure Marine. They also have a trailer lot.