• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Diagnostic

Seadoo_Bimini_Crosser

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
hey,
Does anyone know of a computer program we can purchase to maintain our scarab engine codes without going to the dealership?

Ron@Scarab

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
hey,
Does anyone know of a computer program we can purchase to maintain our scarab engine codes without going to the dealership?
you shouldn't have any codes if you are having it maintained, lol! :))

Seadoo_Bimini_Crosser

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
you shouldn't have any codes if you are having it maintained, lol! :))
Well 4 hours in a 2017 and check engine light come on...
I'm sure it's nothing.

I'm not driving 6 hours to the closest dealer if I can purchase a program to diagnose and possibly repair myself.

Ron@Scarab

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Well 4 hours in a 2017 and check engine light come on...
I'm sure it's nothing.

I'm not driving 6 hours to the closest dealer if I can purchase a program to diagnose and possibly repair myself.
I am not saying it's for your maintenance 10 hour check, but it's likely. Double check connections at your battery (s) for tightness. Yeah, I can see your point with a 6 hour drive. The computer diag software points you in a good direction but it's only available through BRP for dealers only. I have heard people saying Candoo works, and it is expensive. Also, double check your fluids, coolant and oil.

Seadoo_Bimini_Crosser

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I am not saying it's for your maintenance 10 hour check, but it's likely. Double check connections at your battery (s) for tightness. Yeah, I can see your point with a 6 hour drive. The computer diag software points you in a good direction but it's only available through BRP for dealers only. I have heard people saying Candoo works, and it is expensive. Also, double check your fluids, coolant and oil.
I have check all those items.

I read about a program someone used for $500 a few months back but I can not locate the article.

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Ron@Scarab

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I have check all those items.

I read about a program someone used for $500 a few months back but I can not locate the article.
Gotcha. I wish you luck, and I wish that you were closer to a dealer.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
N&C Marine is now a Scarab dealer just 30 miles from ATL.