• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Dimensions of ski locker 2012 242LS

rocknracing

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
does anyone have the dimensions of the ski locker for a 2012 242 LS? I am thinking about getting a custom bag made and my boat is 2 hours away right now. I would like to know the complete length, and width at the bottom and then also the top of locker since it is wider at the top than the bottom.

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@rocknracing here Andre the measurements from my 2011. For the bottom, I measured the wide part, not the taper at the very bottom. Let me know if you need any more.
  • Front to back - 72 1/2"
  • Width at the front - ~15" (I couldn't get all the way up there)
  • Height at the front - 18 3/8"
  • Height at the back - 20 7/8"
  • Hatch width at the front - 14 1/4"
  • Hatch width at the back - 16"
  • Hatch length - 45"