• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD DJI Mavic 2 Pro + Fly More Package

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
DJI Mavic 2 Pro and Fly More Bundle. Flawless condition, professionally owned and used very lightly, less than two hours total flight time. Boxes and accessories included, as well as an additional tablet holder for the controller (if you don't want to use your phone) and a better gimbal lock to prevent any accidental damage while carrying/storing. Only missing accessory is the car charger (I will have that back in about two weeks, its in my truck in the shop). $1150 shipped OBO, happy to take a video showing operation if you wish.

1645830519821.png

1645830535748.png

1645830557491.png

1645830573388.png

1645830598287.png

Last edited:

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Got my truck back so now the car charger will be included. Dropped the price a bit as well.