• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Do i have room for a 10" IB sub here on a 195s?

Yamahaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
i do not have the boat yet so i cant measure, im in the planning stages. thanks. boat.jpg

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I don't believe it'll fit there. But it will fit on the left side of the helm. That's where mine was.

Cainon01

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I just saw this... Here ae some measurements
Where the cooler goes0802201948a.jpg

Under glove box
0802201948.jpg
Next to left side storage
0802201948_HDR.jpg
No worky here
0802201947.jpg

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Mine did not have a door next to the helm. Either under the glove box or under your steering wheel or both. I put them in both on my Chap. Made a huge difference. A 10" sub is very deep and cannot be placed on the sides of the boat. You choices a limited. but you'll be very happy with the placement I suggested. Good luck!

Yamahaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length

Yamahaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Mine did not have a door next to the helm. Either under the glove box or under your steering wheel or both. I put them in both on my Chap. Made a huge difference. A 10" sub is very deep and cannot be placed on the sides of the boat. You choices a limited. but you'll be very happy with the placement I suggested. Good luck!
i love the idea of the subs firing into peoples crotch.:D

Cainon01

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Want thinking about depth on the side. Good call!

Yamahaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
i really like the idea of putting speakers where i said in my picture, Im not opposed to 8" speakers. just need more of them! maybe 4. 2 in the back. 2 up front. why not? lol first stop for me is my audio shop. we will brainstorm and come up with a good solution. i will post it when we are done