• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Drive Control Profiles

granpachuck

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Hi Everyone,

I bought a 2016 242 LS E Series from a neighbor, and I cant find any documentation on how to delete rider profiles . Previous owner has several riders listed, with their preferred set ups, and now we are doing some wakeboarding. I would like to be able to remove these profiles and start from a blank slate.

Anyone done this ? Thanks.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I would just select the profile and edit it and then resave over that profile. I think once you have the settings that you want set, just touch and hold the profile and it will prompt to save. I can confirm this evening.

granpachuck

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Ok, I feel like I may have tried that last week, but probably did it wrong. I will give it another go this week, thanks.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
on my 2018 the drive profiles are a bit buggy. Sometimes it takes sometimes it doesn't. Just try editing again and it should work... eventually