• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Drive Shaft 2019 SX 240

Martybauer

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am about fed up with Yamaha. I have been waiting 9 months for a drive shaft for my 2019 SX240. Anyone having the same issue or now where I can buy one.

well there are three options that I know of...

1 Match the part number to corresponding jet ski and find one on Fleabay or googlesomeone has a usable one. - this is what I do...
2 SBT makes aftermarket shafts however i've broken 3 of them in 5 years so used OEM is what I do now... (in their defense the last one was with a MR-1 turning it at 160 HP vs the 135 two stroke but still)
3 get a custom one made... a google search will find the guys

There are a couple on EBay now

Who are you waiting from? Weirdly Partzilla shows it as available in 3 days, but it might be a lie.

dont you believe it LOL

Back