• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Drone Copter refurb on Woot for 24 hours

Mike

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
not from experience but from what i read they are a little harder to controll with an droid/iphone opposed to a R/C controller

Chris5105

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I bought one a couple of years ago. It is very cool but its very hard to control with the iPhone, however if you have a Mac laptop it is possible to control it using an Xbox 360 controller. I wouldn't recommend going over water with it though.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I may have test flown v1 when the v2 came out bc I don't remember it being near as nice as the one reviewed in this video. I wish I would have seen this last night when this was on sale. I'd use this to get used to first person flying via the cameras instead of line of sight. If also fly it over the water on calm/ no or low wind day. $200 won't even buy a new go pro to mount to a dji phantom but the parrot has 2 cameras plus a lot of the same features and one it doesn't , vertical stabilization for around $200 to $300 I think. For comparison, a new gen1 dji phantom without a camera, go pro or otherwise is currently priced at $400 ($500 with a built in camera).

parrot 2.0 video

It's no phantom but I think it would be a good starting platform.

Last edited:
Top Bottom