• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Dropped her off for 20hr check. Separation anxiety

BobJohnson

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
I think I need therapy. Just dropped my baby off for her 20 hour break in check. Been an hour and I want to go back and get her and put her back in water. Got a busy week ahead of me so hopefully time flys. I'll be there early next Saturday though to get her!

I know what you mean. I feel lost when the boat is in the shop. Even worse is when it is in storage for the winter and I can't get to her for 6 months. I buy her lots of gifts(upgrades) during the separation to let her know I'm thinking about her.

Back