• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Vallely Sport and Marine

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just wanted to give a shout out about Vallely Sport and Marine in Bismarck North Dakota.

I took my boat up there last week to have the valve lash checked by them for the second time, first time was at 200 hours this time at 400 hours. This place works with me since I have to make the five hour drive to get to them, I drop the boat on the day I arrive and pick it up the next morning. This time I dropped the boat off at 1230 hrs their time which is a hour ahead of my local time, spent some time chatting with the parts guys figuring out a good place for dinner and looking at the boats they had in stock, I climbed all over a 255XD, man what a beautiful boat! and left at about 1330 hrs and they were just taking my boat into the shop, to my hotel which was not that far away. I had just sat down in my room and my phone rang and Tim the service manager asked if I had checked into my room yet as my boat would be done in about 45 minutes. I thanked him for the awesome service, but I had indeed checked in and I didn’t really have a return trip left in me since I had hit the road so early to get there.

I had dinner at the Paddle Trap on the river in Mandan which is across the river from Bismarck.

F8CFC6E6-0FCC-4192-927E-91DEA6429C84.jpeg

1625C3F3-E419-4DC6-AF81-24ED9DF3C3F8.jpeg
DA1CC19E-3FF5-47D9-90BD-3638FDE165F4.jpeg

I like the drive up and back to Bismarck, this time of year the green explosion is in full swing.

76D5C1A6-D873-4B13-A7A9-B8F25E49E2ED.jpeg

62CF1BE1-3EC4-4D34-841F-4644D89D4D51.jpeg

62124263-B58F-4720-8151-021B75A122A6.jpeg

Vallely opens at 0900 and I got there about 0930, paid my bill, grabbed my boat and headed home.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Very cool to hear, I have heard good things about them as well.

Did you drop into the Missouri river? That's a bit of excitement, as the river is alive and the sandbars change weekly.

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
It’s hard to find a dealer that provides good service - glad that the closest one to you provides a top-notch experience.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Very cool to hear, I have heard good things about them as well.

Did you drop into the Missouri river? That's a bit of excitement, as the river is alive and the sandbars change weekly.
I did not drop in while there. If you look at the one picture you can see some gulls sitting on a sandbar. I’ve been on the river down by Pierre, and yes those sandbars get your attention! I do have a plan to one day put in at the dam at Pierre and take my boat all the way to the outlet of Garrison Dam.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I lived in Bismarck for just under a year, and spent one summer boating the Bisman area. You know the river is alive when you go over the handlebars of the waverunner when a sandbar moved, or the corp let out more water at the dam and the levels dropped.

Nothing like a clamdigger at the Broken Oar in Mandan, or chilling in Marina Bay with slip tenants. I still make my bloody drinks, half mary, half ceasar like a Clam Digger.

Glad the dealer took care of you. There are few options.

Last edited: