• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Engine Bay Part?

Bonfiggy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I found something very similar when I had mine open the other day checking on things.

I believe it to be the leftover fiberglass that the hole saw cut through at the factory when they installed something that was through hull. In my case, it looked like the transducer hole.

Basically, shouldn't be anything to worry about; just someone not picking up their trash at the factory.

TeenGee

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
If your boat is blue, I would say it came from the hole where the drain plug or other through hull fitting was installed.
The picture is what I pulled from my bilge.
My boat is black.

Attachments