• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

ETA on 255 XE?

Khalid

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
Hi,
Has anyone received ETA on their 255 XE?

mostwanted

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
ours has been here so I know there are some that have come in. I do know they are still having issues as is everyone it seems.

Attachments

J&CnNW

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Mine is in! I think the local dealership here in Seattle only got 3... I will be picking it up in the next couple weeks.
Oh and I’ve been out of the game for 5 years and can’t wait to get back on the water 😎

Khalid

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
ours has been here so I know there are some that have come in. I do know they are still having issues as is everyone it seems.
Looks great! (Identical to the one I ordered In mid Jan. When did you order yours? My Dealer doesn’t have a ship date yet. It’s getting warm in Texas and I’m getting anxious lol.

Khalid

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
I’m glad to see they added hydraulic pistons for the tower. My 2016 Limited SE didn’t have them. Can one person lower the tower without help?

mostwanted

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
Looks great! (Identical to the one I ordered In mid Jan. When did you order yours? My Dealer doesn’t have a ship date yet. It’s getting warm in Texas and I’m getting anxious lol.
Thanks. I wanna say November and we got it Jan 9 if I recall correctly. The tower goes up and down with ease. Only issue is the bimini top rocks so we have to strap it down to get it in our storage spot. It was clear and then tilted and we hit the roof. Thankfully I was barely moving. And we havent used the boat yet. Been ridiculous cold weather here. Just warming up and may try and get on the water this weekend for some shakedown runs. Yours will be here soon enough I pray. Crazy world right now

Khalid

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
Thanks. I wanna say November and we got it Jan 9 if I recall correctly. The tower goes up and down with ease. Only issue is the bimini top rocks so we have to strap it down to get it in our storage spot. It was clear and then tilted and we hit the roof. Thankfully I was barely moving. And we havent used the boat yet. Been ridiculous cold weather here. Just warming up and may try and get on the water this weekend for some shakedown runs. Yours will be here soon enough I pray. Crazy world right now
Thanks! I hope so too. Dealer still can’t get an
ETA from Yamaha.

My 2016 bimin also rocks when folded. It’s such a big Bimini that needs to tilt in order to be lowered. Besides this minor inconvenience, I absolutely love it. It’s the largest Bimini in the cove and keeps us cool in Texas hot summer

Last edited:

Sarconen10

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
Mine was supposed to be delivered to the dealer on March 3rd. Then March 15. Then March 23. Now unknown. Dealer called yesterday and said the boat is 98% done and only thing it’s missing is the 3 ballast pumps. Once the pumps come in, it’s ready to ship out. Yamaha didn’t know when the pumps would be there. Anyone know if the 2021 boats have a ballast pump that is a new part number for the 255xe or any wake series vs last years model wake series pumps. I haven’t seen anyone post they picked up any of the wake series boats since @mostwanted showed his so I’m wondering if this is a problem across all of 2021 wake series boats