• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Facebook Marketplace Yamaha's for Sale

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not sure how Facebook Market place works based on Geography, but I check everyday to see what is selling, actually looking for a small project fishing boat to get into some real small lakes...... Anyhow, I just checked and lot of Yamaha boats where added since yesterday. Perhaps taking advantage of the increased pricing that was released to make the used boats look more attractive.

Maybe some good deals coming about soon on some used boats. Just a thought. Some of the postings may need to rethink their pricing.

The best part are the increased MSRP's will make my 10 year old 242LS worth so much more. (according to FB Marketplace asking prices anyway) We don't need no stinking NADA. (smile)

Surfing FB market place and see this. Pun intended, I think this seller missed the price premium boat, unless a good tow who or is included in the sale.
E429D5AD-C17F-4C0D-BAE4-AA70570F4A29.png
For comparison here is the msrp for a new 252se.

Once again, I think this seller should share whatever he is smoking with all potential buyers before he tries to sell the boat to them.
9F4AA182-131C-4D68-99F5-6CC2B2FBFDA6.png

At least it doesn't have a Manual Transmission.......

yeah... I wouldn't be able to drive a Yamaha boat with a clutch.

Back