• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat For sale 2022 Yamaha 212 S with extended warranty all the way to 2027 - New Jersey

Hezi

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I am selling my 2022 Yamaha 212 S coupled with a galvanized trailer. I am the first owner. I am an experienced boater with prior boats ownership and I keep my equipment in top shape (you can check my YouTube channel hezi973 to see other boats I had). Maintenance wise, the boat got an initial oil change at just below 10 Hrs. At the end of the 1st season at 34 Hrs, and and at the end of 2nd season at 45 Hrs all per the manual book. I used only Yamaha original oil and filters since Yamaha offers an engine warranty up to 20 years or 5000 hours if you can prove the engine was serviced with Original Yamaha fluids and parts, so I use only Yamaha’s oil (Yamalube) and original parts. You can read all about it when you Google "Yamalube Advantage". When I couldn’t use ethanol free fuel (from our local marina at Alpine NJ), I used StaBill fuel stabilizer. I never revved the motors over 6-6.5k RPM for extended period (you just don’t need to) since 6k RPM land you in the 30 to 35 MPH (depending on how loaded the boat is).

The boat was used mostly in fresh water (up the Hudson and local lakes) and some salt water (down the Hudson and in the Sandy Hook NJ area). Regardless, it was washed and flushed after every outing. The boat is in a pristine condition. Since I owned a Yamaha jet boat in the past which I heavily upgraded, I picked upgrades which I thought this boat really needs knowing I will sit on it for two short seasons before selling and moving up to my sailing boat. Here are some of the upgrades worth mentioning:

5 years extended factory warranty with 0 deductible transferable to new owner.
2 Fortress FX-7 anchors with a mounting bracket for the rear anchor. This is the best setup for a worry-free anchoring system that HOLDS!
Keel-guard all the way to rear of the boat. With this you can beach the boat w/o worrying about any gelcoat damage.
Grab handles on bow to use when climbing from the front ladder.
Cobra Jet Steering (to enhance stability and tracking).
Wakeboard rack.
Yamaha original boat cover.

This is the perfect weekend getaway. It is perfect for water sports, entertainment, relaxation, an activity to bring family and friends closer together, you name it. It is a well-made boat. The nearest thing to a new boat you could find. With an extended factory warranty to last you till 2027, you can’t go wrong with this boat.

Please check out my "For Sale" Video at:

Asking price: 57.5k.
Please text me at 917-309-2100
Thanks, Eddie

Last edited: