• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Factory MA200

Sublime195

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have been having an issue trying to get the Marine Audio factory stereo to connect with Bluetooth. I’ve tried turning the stereo on and off. Tried turning my Bluetooth on and off. Even restarting my phone. Just when I was about to tear that sob out and chuck it in the water I tried one more thing. To turn off and on the main boat battery and presto. Anyone fix this issue for good besides changing the head unit?

Dave

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have been having an issue trying to get the Marine Audio factory stereo to connect with Bluetooth. I’ve tried turning the stereo on and off. Tried turning my Bluetooth on and off. Even restarting my phone. Just when I was about to tear that sob out and chuck it in the water I tried one more thing. To turn off and on the main boat battery and presto. Anyone fix this issue for good besides changing the head unit?

Dave
My MA200 does similar stupid crap.

I think it doesn't play nice with modern phone "autoconnect" protocols. I have to go into my phone settings, look at "previously connected devices" and click on MA200, then select "Connect".

The Bluetooth connection on both devices appears to remain active, however the MA200 doesn't broadcast a "visible" signal unless in pairing mode. Initiate the connection manually and it works every time.

I can type/explain better when I get back to a real keyboard.

Gunner

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My pairs up super easy every time with Samsung Galaxy. Just pairs up once phone is in bluetooth mode

Sublime195

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My MA200 does similar stupid crap.

I think it doesn't play nice with modern phone "autoconnect" protocols. I have to go into my phone settings, look at "previously connected devices" and click on MA200, then select "Connect".

The Bluetooth connection on both devices appears to remain active, however the MA200 doesn't broadcast a "visible" signal unless in pairing mode. Initiate the connection manually and it works every time.

I can type/explain better when I get back to a real keyboard.

I try the manual connect and it never works.

Chucksx190

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Mine kept doing the same thing. I replaced it and added an amp now no more issues. I also get control from the drivers seat.

Attachments