• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

FAST jet boat

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone else follow Finnegan from RoadKill on social media?!? He builds these insane drag boats that have monster power making engines and jet drives. He just posted this time slip for a 1/4 mile run. 5.71@124mph ........whole-lee-sheeeeit that's fast, especially on the water!

http://instagr.am/p/CqhCcybLje3/

obrien19

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Watch his youtube channel all the time, he's had some crazy jet boats.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Watch his youtube channel all the time, he's had some crazy jet boats.
I got hooked on watching him back in '17. Spent a month at JSC in FL where all we had to do was go in the lab for ~30min/day to "feed the science", so we spent the rest of our day drinking and binge watching RoadKill before heading out to the beach.

I really need to figure out how to get more work assignments like that.

Judge

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
I got into jet boats when I was in my early 20's. My neighbor was 10 years older than me and he had a boat with a Berkley jet in it. He had the ultimate shop back in the day (30+ years ago) and he could fabricate about anything.

He loved the 426 Hemi and he would scour junk yards everywhere buying up everyone he could find.... even an occasional 392 Hemi. He would rebuild them, slap a blower on them and drop them into his boat. He would mix his own fuel as well.

The dang thing was fast.... I can remember we were on the Ohio river in Pittsburgh and we were going so fast I could barely keep my eye lids open enough to see. I wondered how he could see to drive. The boat would start chine walking and I remember wondering if we could get under the bridges without hitting the support piers.

He would blow up a motor once in a while. He would just pull it out, get another 426 out of collection, rebuild it and do it all over again.

His boat looked a little like this one but solid metallic purple and silver. That thing was a blast!

Screen Shot 2023-04-04 at 10.27.13 AM.png