• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Favorite Accessories

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Edit: in retrospect the best accessories I’ve cher had for either of my yamaha jet boats are cobrajet fins from Jeff @Cobra Jet Steering LLC.
Without them I’m not a yamaha jet boat owner.

After the fins my current favorites are the knob I put on my steering wheel ($30ish) and the Bimini top, extension (which is used while underway, even at WOT) and boot I had made that allows me to easily deploy and stow the top. As far as I know it’s the only one of its kind ($1,300ish).

Last edited:

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Holy crap! Those are huge! I'm looking for something less wrecking ball sized.
To each their own. I can assure you my boat has no scratches on it and will remain that way. They work great especially rafting up to other boats of any style. They don't have to be blown up to full capacity, I keep them about 70% inflated so they fit in the ski locker. You can also blow one up in under 2 minutes without a pump. They are not for everyone

fvcoachv

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone use a rechargeable fan for those days with no wind and high temps? Please post pics and links if possible.
here is what I have gone with recently. It's a ryobi mister fan for buckets. I am using it with a YETI loudout bucket. I have a cooler liner inside the bucket to use with ice. It is actually like having a mini AC.9F8ABEAF-A5D8-45A5-8C3F-D88B2B4C6BA1.jpeg97C06015-886E-4A33-BBC3-87D4EB9E1DEE.jpeg13F1BB83-F7D0-47F8-A305-A1155A249D00.jpeg

BoatBabe

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Thought I'd start a thread for those that have the itch to buy some accessories (I know I do). Was curious what all you have bought that you were just absolutely thrilled with. I know there are many pricier upgrades but also love to call out the cheaper ones too!

I've bought a few recently that I've been very happy with:
Sandshark lines, i have these in all lengths and they get used more than anything. The kids will link them together and tie off their inflatables or we use them in conjunction with the anchor line to create a shock absorber. Also great for the kids to do a quick tie off at the dock.

Phone Holders:
Amazon.com : SeaDek Castaway Customs Foam | Cell Phone Boat Dash Holder | 3M Adhesive Backing | Phone Accessory | Storm Gray : Sports & Outdoors and
Amazon.com: RAM X-Grip High-Strength Composite Phone Mount with Drill-Down Base (Love this thing)

Keychain floats - yes it's obvious and basic, but something you'll regret if you don't have them!

From a cleaning perspective I use Salt Terminator on a subscribe and save order with Amazon (I really can see a difference with and without it) as well as any 303 cleaner. Also part of my post boating routine is two large fans. A carpet blower fan in the battery box which circulates air throughout the entire under seat portion of the boat as well as a large high velocity fan to help dry out the inside quick.

So...what are your favorite value-add accessories?
Great thread 👍🏼