• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Finally some time on the water.

jdonalds

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We haven't been out much this year, perhaps 5 or 6 times starting back in February when we had a couple of warm days. Any excuse to get the boat wet is good for me. I wait all winter long for the hot summers. It is the highlight of my life outside my wife and kids.

We keep inviting people to boat with us but haven't had much luck putting those trips together this year.

Today we went to a local small lake with a bunch of moms and dads with an even bigger bunch of pre-schoolers. This is the last "beach day" gathering of the year. This time they decided to use the section of the beach where I can bring my boat to the shore.

So I took two groups of 3-4-5 year olds for rides and they loved it. We had 9 on board both times but the six little ones may have added up to about 1 1/2 adults for weight.

DSCF2292-X2.jpg

That looks like my typical crew!
LOL
Glad you had fun. No chips or cheeto's please!

I usually have 6 kids up front when I'm out. You need to do a mini sub move to get their hair wet with some spray. They'll love it and bug you to do it over and over again. Just make sure they are holding on.

We haven't been out much this year, perhaps 5 or 6 times starting back in February when we had a couple of warm days. Any excuse to get the boat wet is good for me. I wait all winter long for the hot summers. It is the highlight of my life outside my wife and kids.

We keep inviting people to boat with us but haven't had much luck putting those trips together this year.

Today we went to a local small lake with a bunch of moms and dads with an even bigger bunch of pre-schoolers. This is the last "beach day" gathering of the year. This time they decided to use the section of the beach where I can bring my boat to the shore.

So I took two groups of 3-4-5 year olds for rides and they loved it. We had 9 on board both times but the six little ones may have added up to about 1 1/2 adults for weight.

DSCF2292-X2.jpg

I see that in 2030 at least 6 yammi boats will be sold per this picture....

Looks like you guys had a good time!

Back