• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Finding your graphics "color"?

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
One of the graphics on my 2020 212x is starting to peel up. I recall for my 2009 when I ordered graphics it was pretty easy to distinguish the color code for the boat graphics. Looking now it has WC5 and SC2.....how in the hell would I find out what my boat is (WC5 or SC2)? I've looked at all my paperwork and I don't see those anywhere listed. Some poking around it looks like for other boats WC5 is white and SC2 is black? Which makes no sense to me at all. Anyone know for certain? I've wasted $90 on dumber things before, so I'm not terribly opposed to trying to order one and seeing if it's right. I need graphic #2. Actually may order all of the graphics while I can and keep them stored in case I need them. Cause I'm sure they'll be unobtainium soon. Might as well replace 1 and 6 while I'm at it once I figure out which is right as they had defects from day 1.

OTE3NTM1OQ-1c004379.png

Are these OEM graphics that you're looking to order? I have a couple chunks missing out of my graphics that I'd love to replace. When I searched all I found was aftermarket custom graphics but I want the OEM ones and color.

Are these OEM graphics that you're looking to order? I have a couple chunks missing out of my graphics that I'd love to replace. When I searched all I found was aftermarket custom graphics but I want the OEM ones and color.
Yes, these are the OEM graphics. They're generally available for about 10 years after the boat is made. I say generally as it's an easy item for a manufacturer to say we're done supporting them. Not like engine parts and things that they're required to make for a period of time.

I went ahead and tossed a hail mary and ordered the SC2 graphics. We'll see if I ever even get them. I ONLY ordered the one that I need for now. If I 1) get them 2) they're the right ones, I'll likely buy the whole graphics kit and just hang on to them for when my boat needs them.

Dam, the ones I need say 'not available' =\
Jetboatpilot has impact graphics. Could look into those. IF they had some for my boat that was actually my preference. However, these appear to be still "available" and relatively cheap. So I'll see what happens.

Well it shipped. Figured it would be unobtanium and boats.net would just keep pushing the ship date back in perpetuity until I gave up and got a refund. If it's right I'll order all of them and keep them on hand. Found another one on the same side also peeling back. UGH! Coming home from the lake the other day I hopped out before I got on the freeway to make sure everything was tight and noticed it had peeled back about 2" and was flapping with tons of grit in it. I pushed it back down and it stayed. Super odd that side of the boat is peeling up. Boat is stored indoors, not climate controlled, but not exposed to the sun. And the other graphic that's peeling is under the cover, so it can't be the elements.

@suke You bring up an interesting point. I removed most of the factory stickers on mine but left the AR250 because I like that contrast.
Now , I'm wondering if I should order a spare set or two to keep on hand for the inevitable time when they might peel or rip. I wonder how long the new ones would last or stay pliable if i store them?

@suke You bring up an interesting point. I removed most of the factory stickers on mine but left the AR250 because I like that contrast.
Now , I'm wondering if I should order a spare set or two to keep on hand for the inevitable time when they might peel or rip. I wonder how long the new ones would last or stay pliable if i store them?
In a climate controlled part of the house I'd venture to guess about 5 years or so......maybe even more. Once you get to the 7 year mark I'd question the stickiness of the graphic.

Well they came and my educated guess was right. Only real "defect" is that little crinkle, but it looks more on the paper than a real crease in the graphics. It appears to be pretty "old". Meaning this was likely printed years ago when the boat was made and then tossed on a shelf. Shouldn't be a problem, just an FYI for those that buy older boat graphics. I'll likely order up a whole set and keep on hand since it's only a couple hundred $ anyways.20230824_123930.jpg20230824_123956.jpg

Back