• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Fine tuning for surfing

RiverRatSx210

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Has any one had any issues with your entire wave changing after spending hours testing once you have someone riding??

I have the large transom bag, plus a 750lb bag in my bow with the wake wedge. While underway testing it throws an awesome looking wave with a pocket and a curl in the center.

As soon as I get a guy on the board and have drag my wave goes to complete sh!t washed out and short. Can’t get any push out of it even though it looks like a white water rapid monster...

My boat is an Sx210 and I’m wondering if I just don’t have enough power to pull a rider with 1500lbs of ballast and 4 adults on the boat?!

RiverRatSx210

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So today I put the 750lb on the back seat instead of the bow. Got way better results but still feel like it can be better. Still feel like i need some weight in the bow. But here’s a view shots of my buddy.

Attachments