• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

First boat - Yamaha AR210

knoxboatin

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Grew up around boats in Michigan but never owned one. Now I'm jumping in to the learning curve on a new AR210, and already picking up info off of the forum. Appreciate everyone who shares their tips here thank you! We'll be boating around the Knoxville, TN area and keeping the boat on Fort Loudon Lake.

mikepayne

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome and congrats! I just got mine last week and am also new to all this. Can't wait to get it in the water!

knoxboatin

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
IMG_2693.jpg

Well @Brad460 this is the best pic I got for now, on the dealer lot being cleaned. I was lucky to stumble on this gem on my first shopping trip before discovering the entire South is boat-scarce. I called states away to check with other dealers until a frustrated sales guy wisely said "if you found one, you better go get it!" This week turned cold and busy, hope to get it out on the water early next at this point. 70's temps on the horizon...!

Brad460

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Great looking boat! I think the 21 AR210 graphics look much better than the past few years!

knoxboatin

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Great looking boat! I think the 21 AR210 graphics look much better than the past few years!
Thanks! I like it too especially the blue smoke-wisp look near the stern. I'm not a decal guy but it looks pretty cool.