• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

First JetBoat

FrankC2208

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
After years of owning Yamaha WaveRunners I decided to pull the trigger and buy my first Yamaha JetBoat. Signed the paperwork for a 2019 242 Limited S. While I am waiting for the boat lift to get installed at the house, I am reading up on this site as much as possible to learn what everyone else is doing for maintenance, best practices and places to go etc.

Pics are from the showroom, will definitely post more once I take delivery!

Really excited for this summer and my first ride !2AEAF43F-D2FD-44C8-81E0-D5DB8306F093.jpeg

Attachments

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Glad to have you on board, congratulations on the new boat!

having jetskis it won't be to much difference with the boat, make sure you pull the cleanout plugs after each use, I'm not sure with the new style if it's needed but the older ones would collect crud and end up getting frozen in,

FrankC2208

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Glad to have you on board, congratulations on the new boat!

having jetskis it won't be to much difference with the boat, make sure you pull the cleanout plugs after each use, I'm not sure with the new style if it's needed but the older ones would collect crud and end up getting frozen in,
Thanks for the advice on the cleanout, will be sure to check them out.

Sweet ride you have there yourself. Eventually I would like to get speakers on the wake tower also. In fact I have a running list of items and upgrades I want to do & I don't even have the boat yet! The community of Jetboaters are really good people, happy to be a part of the crew!

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
thanks, if you haven't noticed the FAQ tab at the top of screen has lots of great ideas,

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Congratulations on your purchase and welcome. You are gonna have a blast.

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Great looking boat! May all your wildest dreams come true.

AboveTheBest

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Beautiful boat!

I’m selfishly glad to say your ‘19 looks just like my ‘15 (besides the new Connext screen).

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
Congratulations and :Welcome:

FrankC2208

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Beautiful boat!

I’m selfishly glad to say your ‘19 looks just like my ‘15 (besides the new Connext screen).

Thank you, I did look at a couple of used boats before deciding to go with the new one. The previous years models hull and most of the features where basically the same. In NJ where I am , I did not find many of them on the use market. The couple that I did look at where not in good enough condition for my liking.

NickB

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
After years of owning Yamaha WaveRunners I decided to pull the trigger and buy my first Yamaha JetBoat. Signed the paperwork for a 2019 242 Limited S. While I am waiting for the boat lift to get installed at the house, I am reading up on this site as much as possible to learn what everyone else is doing for maintenance, best practices and places to go etc.

Pics are from the showroom, will definitely post more once I take delivery!

Really excited for this summer and my first ride !View attachment 90553
Very nice. Congrats