• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

First real live look and initial thoughts

Seoul76

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Got a chance to see the 252S at Jetboatpilot today and here is my initial thoughts.

1. I was disappointed when I first heard it was only 6" longer BUT boat feels, looks much larger than previous. They really did a good job of making use of the space available.
  2. I love the cool interior, the materials used is very nice. And for those getting a Blue 252S, there is blue piping on the cool interior that is a great detail.
  3. New towers are much nicer and seem thicker
  4. The sliding swim deck seating is better than I imagined it would be.
  5. The exterior of the boat has a very luxurious look to it
  6. Not crazy about the finish of the side mirror, as the edges are not rounded and feel somewhat abrasive. Wish they would have put some sort of cap on it.
  7. Love the front center cleat inside the anchor locker.
  8. The interior feels wider
  9. The swim up seating is a great idea

Jay19dbfl

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Do you have any pictures of it? I’m guessing it’s a 252s in yacht blue. You say the cool interior has a blue piping to it? I ordered one but have not seen a single picture of the actual boat.

Seoul76

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Do you have any pictures of it? I’m guessing it’s a 252s in yacht blue. You say the cool interior has a blue piping to it? I ordered one but have not seen a single picture of the actual boat.
Go to Will Owens (Jetboatpilot) facebook. He did a full live video on it

Jay19dbfl

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length