• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

First time boat owner.. 2020 Scarab 195G

ShlepRock

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 G
Boat Length
Pulled the trigger last season and ordered a 2020 Scarab 195G. I live in Mayfield Height Ohio..
I plan on boating at Mosquito Lake, West Branch, Lake Erie, Lake Milton, Alum Creek and any other smaller lake we come across.
Prior to this I had many jet skis.. The family grew and needed something bigger for everyone..
So far I have added the KRC11 remote for the Kicker head unit.. Very easy to install(plug and play).. Added the factory transducer depth finder(plug and play)... Changed out the speakers to LED 6.5 Kicker marine speakers. Ordered the Scarab snap in mats.. waiting on my dealer to get them in..
So far I love it.. I was able to put 4 hrs on it before it had to be put away for the winter.. Got up to 43 mph which is good for us.. I really dont have any complaints yet about it..
Cant wait to take it out this year..

1.jpg 12.jpg

Rtimleck

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Have a look on Livorsi's website at there aluminum cupholders. I changed out the stainless ones that came with the boat and had them powder coated black locally and they look alot better and it's a inexpensive upgrade. Just a suggestion.

Scarab16

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 G
Boat Length
Interested in getting the factory transducer for my boat. Did you get it at the dealer? Amazon?

Gozills

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 ID
Boat Length
Pulled the trigger last season and ordered a 2020 Scarab 195G. I live in Mayfield Height Ohio..
I plan on boating at Mosquito Lake, West Branch, Lake Erie, Lake Milton, Alum Creek and any other smaller lake we come across.
Prior to this I had many jet skis.. The family grew and needed something bigger for everyone..
So far I have added the KRC11 remote for the Kicker head unit.. Very easy to install(plug and play).. Added the factory transducer depth finder(plug and play)... Changed out the speakers to LED 6.5 Kicker marine speakers. Ordered the Scarab snap in mats.. waiting on my dealer to get them in..
So far I love it.. I was able to put 4 hrs on it before it had to be put away for the winter.. Got up to 43 mph which is good for us.. I really dont have any complaints yet about it..
Cant wait to take it out this year..

View attachment 112141 View attachment 112140
Where did u purchase the remote

ShlepRock

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 G
Boat Length
Interested in getting the factory transducer for my boat. Did you get it at the dealer? Amazon?
Go to New Orleans Power Sports. Ask for Paul the parts manager! They will give you a discount if you are a member on their Facebook page. Scarab Jet Boats. Join and you will get all kinds of info!!!

ShlepRock

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 G
Boat Length
Where did u purchase the remote
See my post to Scarab 16. Leonard who owns the dealership runs the group. All the info you need is there. Call and ask for Paul. Mention you are a member of the group and they will discount. The remote was around $110. Easy to install. Look me up on the Facebook page and I’ll show you how I did mine.

Last edited: