• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

First time Yamaha owners in commerce ga

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
welcome! see you out on the lake!

Mad Max

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
quick question for everyone.. what type of oil removal pump are yall using? I need to do the break in oil change, and have been struggling on what type to get.. im going to get aftermarket oil filter and probably the Mobil 1 10w40.. thanks in advance

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
quick question for everyone.. what type of oil removal pump are yall using? I need to do the break in oil change, and have been struggling on what type to get.. im going to get aftermarket oil filter and probably the Mobil 1 10w40.. thanks in advance
Personally, I would stick with Yamalube products. Some have indicated full synthetic causing smoking and fouling plugs as it may slip past the rings.

As far as an oil extractor I use this and it works great:

Mad Max

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
thanks, for the info.. I have my local parts guy looking into the oil difference for and the pump.. he usually beats everyones price for me..

Mad Max

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks, usually go out on saturdays. Just did the lucky 13 and thruster upgrade a couples weeks ago.. so turning is way better now