• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Fishing gear for Bimini / S Florida

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I can tell you from my dad who used to fish the Bahamas if you want bottom fish, grouper, snapper and the like you need chum and chum bags over there. Use heavy spinners and 20# test with 30# leader, small hooks. When we go next year we are going to do a lot of trolling looking for wahoo, dolphin and tuna. That is the only thing I miss not living in FL, and that is the fresh seafood. We are hoping to stock up.