• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Fishing rod/reel holder

Glen

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Glen did they build them or were they premade and where can I get them
Thanks Ron
Went with Mateseries (Mate Series | Rod and Cup Holder). Went with them: look good, multi purpose, can drain right into rear wet locker (not b/c they were cheap.)
Believe I went with open bottom, 15% for back, and open bottom, 30% for bow (to drain into self-draining, anchor locker). Have yet to install the bow cup/rod-holders.

also use the stern holders for a very large American Flag :cool:

rkim808

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
wanted some multi purpose holder (rod and cup) on the stern for trolling or simply holding rods while sitting on the stern.
Went with Mateseries as they met the need, and looked good.
Aloha @Glen those look great, how far down do they go and does it block u from storing stuff in the wet storage compartments?

mattbaker

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well, that's something cool Now! You can put the coffee in those holders while fishing! Amazing idea!

Glen

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Aloha @Glen those look great, how far down do they go and does it block u from storing stuff in the wet storage compartments?
Does not block use of wet storage compartments. We keep all our noodles and wet life preservers in those compartments.

pmustico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Why thanks Lee! I even put two cup holders on it too. Works pretty well too. I can't (yet) tell you how it holds up when a 10 pound bass takes a bite of bait though....
Looks like a great idea. Did it hold up to a good size fish?

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So I found the scotty 404 mount. It's a flush mount that you can put amy scotty attachment into. My wife wanted cup holders in the back for then we are cruising I wanted some good rod holders. 20200330_143505.jpg20200330_144641.jpg