• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Fix and sell or sell down 1 engine

jshoemak

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Hi folks, new to this forum although I've owned an LS2000 for 5 years. I recently moved on to a new 212 after blowing a motor in the LS for the 2nd time and apparently I did it "right" this time. The crank and crankcase are scrap so I don't have a core to swap which drives up the cost to fix significantly. So my question to you is what price do you think is reasonable for a 2000 LS2000 with one functional motor?

Thanks!

ryancoolwind

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
i just bought mine for 3,500 with an unknown no start issue with one engine. the rest of the boat/trailer was in excellent condition

dabomb6608

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
I bought my boat 3 years ago (to the week basically) for $2000 with a "no start" issue on one engine that I knew was blown when I inspected before purchasing. Boat itself wasn't in perfect shape as the rear seat back and engine cover vinyl need replacement but was well worth the price I paid to me given I do all of my own work on these.